If you’re a startup founder, you’re probably a tech ninja. And you can crank out product ideas in your sleep. But where do you start with building marketing buzz for that awesome new app?
You start with a landing page. A landing page that is designed to drive sign-ups before you launch, so you launch to audience that can’t wait to get their hands on your product. In this workshop, we’ll go step-by-step to create the landing page and more.
In this 4-hour workshop, you’ll learn to:
· Identify your message and call-to-action for the landing page
· Build the actual landing page
· Create the marketing strategy to drive traffic to the landing page
· Map out your email drip campaign to engage people who sign up
When you leave, you’ll have the tools and a clear plan to execute fast.
Limited to 8 companies.
Who Should Attend
· Startup founders
· Marketing leads in early-stage companies
· No coding necessary, but you need to be comfortable with online tools like WordPress and email marketing platforms.
We’ll build the campaign in Kickofflabs and Mailchimp unless you’re already on a different platform. Pricing for Kickofflabs starts at US$39/month, and Mailchimp starts off free.
Language and Location
I’ll deliver this in French at startup incubator Le Camp.
Regular fee: $149
Discount fee: $99 for Le Camp members and their FastTrac and MVP alumni.